Uni Plone Theme (6.2)
You can see Uni Plone Theme demo on the following screenshot:
Uni Plone Theme Features
- Responsive Web Design
Minimalistic Uni is designed to adapt well to display beautifully on mobile phones and pads. It uses CSS3 media queries to switch between different layout configurations at smaller screen sizes. This way the design seamlessly reshape itself without any loading delay. With improved navigation and content positioning your users will quickly and easily find your products and services, contact information and much more.
- Replaceable logo
- Editable footer
- Customizable portlet columns width
- Custom icons for news and events portlets items
- Gray-background style for static portlet images
Apart from features, described above you can activate the following products and personalize the Flow theme even more:
- Products.Carousel adds adjusted styling to banners, displayed on front page or inner site pages instead of the default image.
- Products.ContentWellPortlets allows adding portlets in the header, footer and content area.
- Products.PloneFormGen adds TTW Form Generator feature.
- quintagroup.dropdownmenu adds adjusted styling to display multi-level navigation menu.
- quintagroup.portlet.static adds special blue-colored styling for static stylish portlet
You can make Uni Plone Theme even more unique by changing its logotype, top images, etc. Please visit Uni Plone Theme Tutorial for detailed information.
Latest version of Uni diazo Theme for Plone 4.1 was tested in IE7, IE8, IE9, FF 7, FF8, Google Chrome, Safari 5.1 and Opera 11.50 on windows platform.