Schools Plone Theme (6.0.9)
- Responsive Web Design
Now your website will display beautifully on both desktops and mobile devices. Schools uses CSS3 media queries to switch between different layout configurations at smaller screen sizes of mobile phones. This way the design seamlessly reshape itself without any loading delay. With improved navigation and content positioning your users will quickly and easily find your products and services, contact information and much more.
- Configurable columns width
- Editable slogan
- Replaceable logo and editable footer
- Products.Carousel adds adjusted styling to banners, displayed on front page or inner site pages instead of the default image.
- Products.ContentWellPortlets allows adding portlets in the header, footer and content area.
- Products.PloneFormGen adds TTW Form Generator feature.
- quintagroup.dropdownmenu adds adjusted styling to display multi-level navigation menu.
See INSTALL.txt file in the /docs section of theme package for detailed instructions on Schools theme installation.
If you are using Plone 3, please watch Schools Plone Theme Screencasts to learn more about theme basic features, installation instructions and main customizations.
Latest version of Schools diazo Plone Theme for Plone 4.2 was tested in IE7, IE8, IE9, FF 7.01, Google Chrome, Safari 4.0.5, and Opera 11.10 on Windows platform.