Released on 2007-01-10 by Quintagroup for Plone 2.5 under Zope Public License (ZPL) available for All platforms.
Software development stage: stable
qRSS2Syndication is a product designed by Quintagroup to generate RSS2 feeds in Plone sites. qRSS2Syndication includes support of audio and video feeds. qRSS2Syndication allows the syndication of ATAudio objects, mp3, wmv, ppt, jpg files using RSS 2.0 with enclosures.
- Can be used to enhance default RSS support in Plone
- Allows input number of items per RSS2 feed (default Plone RSS show all items)
- Include subfolders option allows generate RSS feed of all items in subfolders.
- It generates RSS2 feed from Plone content. RSS2 feeds include links, images, etc.
Syndication of ATAudio objects, mp3, wmv, ppt, jpg files using RSS 2.0 with enclosures.
- Enables podcasting with Plone
- "Setup RSS2" tab for every feed