This tool is used to manage copyright licenses within plone. It is a product built in response to PLIP #136.
- DublinCoreExtensions addon is now incorporated into the Content Licensing Product. It is no longer necessary to install it separately.
- Support for Creative Commons style RDF embedded in RSS feeds. Can use this feed in place of the standard default RSS feed shipped with Plone.
- Added a jurisdiction setting, making it possible to choose a correct Creative Commons license based on your geographical location.
- ContentLicensing is supported with the latest Zope and Plone (Zope-2.9.5/Plone-2.5.1).
This product no longer relies on the DublinCoreExtensions Addon. Simply unpack the product in your products directory, restart Zope, and use the quick installer via the "Site Settings/Add/Remove Products" link to install it.
If you are upgrading an existing ContentLicensing product from a previous version please see additional instructions contained in the INSTALL.txt file.
- Site wide defaults for Copyright, Copyright Holder, Copyright License
- Custom settings for document, file and image objects
- Copyright Byline at the bottom of content object views
- RDF metadata and license info embedded in the view
- Support for search engine compatibility and content licensing
- Adds two Dublin Core metadata extensions to content objects
- Built using Zope annotations, with Zope 3 style configuration and views
- Plone 2.5.x
- Zope 2.9.x