Plone Click Tracking Tool (0.4.4)
Released on 2006-06-30 by Quintagroup for Plone 2.0, Plone 2.1 under LGPL - GNU Lesser General Public License available for All platforms.
Software development stage: stable
Plone Click Tracking Tool product is aimed for assisting in tracking advertisement campaigns in Plone websites. It allows to track clicks of visitors. Actual statistics calculation is performed by external log analysis system (eg AWStats).
- Install as Zope product
- Install in your Plone instance with QuickInstaller (Plone Control Panel
-> Add/remove Products)
- Install with Quick Installer.
- Go to Plone Setup -> Click Tracking Tool
- Create your Campaigns there. Important are id (campaign Id) and URL
(the address tool should direct campaign to).
- Add following section to your awstats.*config*.conf::
ExtraSectionCodeFilter1="200 302 304"
If you have ExtraSection 1 in your config, change 1 in the lines aove to
next available number.
- Add banners/tabs, links on the site to point your campaigns in the
Tracking tool: "/track/campaignId".
- Watch your awstats, it should have "Tracked clicks" section with
collected data grouped per campaign.