Plone Form Mailer (1.0)
PloneFormMailer is a Plone product for through the web (ttw) creation of forms and sending them formated to one or more fixed recipients. After successful sent a customizeable response-page will be displayed.
It combines the power of Formulator and CMFFormController glued together in an Archetypes product.
PloneFormMailer is designed for easy adaption.
- send web-forms via e-mail, like contact forms, order forms, etc.
- form creation via formulator; fully customizeable
- customizeable mail header and body with PageTemplates
- TALES support for recipients name, e-mail, cc, bcc
- add header and footer (txt, stx, html, ...) to form
- own controller page template (optional)
- customizeable response page (displayed after succeccful send)
- response redirect with TALES support (optional)
- encrypt message using a gpg (optional)
- i18n support with LinguaPlone (optional)
It is no longer part of Plone. It was dropped at Version 2.1.0. You can download Formulator from Infrae at:
the official subversion repository for Formulator is at