DjangoCMS text CK-Editor (4.3.4)
CKEditor is an Open source application, which means it can be modified any way you want. It benefits from an active community that is constantly evolving the application with free add-ons and a transparent development process.
- django CMS 2.3 or higher
- In your projects virtualenv, run pip install djangocms-text-ckeditor.
- Add 'djangocms_text_ckeditor' to your INSTALLED_APPS setting BEFORE the cms entry.
- Run manage.py migrate djangocms_text_ckeditor.
- Remove cms.plugins.text from INSTALLED_APPS
- Add djangocms_text_ckeditor to INSTALLED_APPS
- Run python manage.py migrate djangocms_text_ckeditor 0001 --fake
CKEditor is a ready-for-use HTML text editor designed to simplify web content creation. It's a WYSIWYG editor that brings common word processor features directly to your web pages. Enhance your website experience with our community maintained editor.
- Open Source
- Community driven
- Fully customizable
- Enriches website experience
- High standard of quality